This video was shot last Friday, January 12th, 2018 at Cold Springs, just above Gooseberry. Please take a few moments and watch this important video about snow conditions in our area.
Come join us at the North Sevier Recreation Center for an amazing art experience. Classes will begin Tuesday, January 16th and run twice a week for 5 weeks. Together we will learn about a variety of mediums, art on different surfaces, art through other cultures, and many other fun and creative things.
Registration: Runs from January 4th – 12th. Register at North Sevier Recreation Center or online at salinacity.org Space is limited.
Fees: $30 per person.
Classes: Class #1- (15 spots available) for ages 4-8.
Every Tuesday and Friday from 3:30-4:30
Class #2- (25 spots available) for ages 9 and up.
Every Tuesday and Friday from 5:00-6:00.
We will meet at the North Sevier Community Center (373 West 400 North, Salina) for every class. Every participant will receive an artist’s apron that will double as their first project. We will top off our class with an art show for everyone to attend where the students will display their projects. We are more than happy to have any parent who would like to help with the class come join us. Hope to see you all soon!
Registration: Jan 1st – Feb 5th
Where: Online at salinacity.org or at the NSCC
(373 West 400 North in Salina)
Fee: $60 Includes a Jersey and Shorts and Socks
Beginning in February we will have two mandatory conditioning practices unless you are involved in another sport.
In March we shift gears to 5 regular practices a week. As well as the begging of the regular season games.
This is a traveling league with communities through-out central Utah participating.
Anyone interested in helping coach please contact
Joseph Porras for the Girls team at 435-531-0470
David Porras for the Boys team at 435-531-2430
If you have any questions, please contact
North Sevier Recreation
Friday Single Point Race- registration 6:30-7:30pm Race ASAP!! Saturday skills clinic- 12-2pm- cost is $15. Saturday Bob Warnicki Double Point Race- Registration 3-4pm, Race ASAP- $20. Sunday single Point Race- Registration 9-10am, Race ASAP-$10.
11th Annual “Eyes to the Sky” Balloon Festival
June 15th, 16th and 17th, 2018 Salina, Utah
VENDOR INFORMATION & APPLICATION
Applications for food and craft vendors will open January 5th, 2018 – until full.
You must submit the attached Registration form by mail or hand delivering.
Please read all the instructions below carefully.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call Lisa @ 801-850-8563.
THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
Booth Guidelines: ~ Please read carefully!!!
- Booth space fee is $40 for one day or $50 for both days (Fri and Sat). Preference will be given to those who apply for both days.
- Booth space will be a 10’x10’ space. Vendors are REQUIRED to have a canopy\tent, and you will provide your own tables, chairs, displays, tarps, etc. (If your canopy\tent is larger than 10×10 PLEASE let me know ASAP! You are required to have a person in your booth space at all times. YOUR TENT MUST BE WEIGHTED DOWN WITH SANDBAGS, WATERJUGS, ETC. You must provide these items yourself and you must remove them after the event. We will be set-up on a closed city street. You will NOT be able to stake your tent down in the road so please plan accordingly. You will be asked to take down your booth and leave if you do not meet\follow the requirements!
- All booths MUST be open during all festival hours. YOU MAY NOT take down early without permission from the Vendor Manager or you WILL NOT be allowed to return in years following.
- NO PARKING IS PERMITTED ON MAIN STREET, 100 EAST & 100 SOUTH. Please make arrangements to haul, carry, move your booth supplies and set-up and tear down equipment.
- The Balloon Festival will take place regardless of weather. Please plan accordingly.
Refunds for booths will NOT be given for inclement weather.
- Each vendor is responsible for their own set-up, take down and for removing trash and debris from their booth space.
- Salina City and\or Lisa Torgerson are not liable for property loss\damage or personal injury to anyone participating or attending in anyway during Balloon Festival.
- Security will be provided Friday night after the festival closes. You can hang tarps around your booth and\or cover things over. You are NOT required to take everything down. No one will be allowed on the street or around the booths after we close and until we open Saturday morning. You will NOT be allowed to stay the night at your booth.
- There is NO POWER available for any type vendor.
- You are responsible to man your own booths and take payments for your items. Each vendor is responsible for collecting their own fees, taxes, etc. A tax form will be given to you at set-up. It’s up to you what you do with it.
- FOOD VENDORS: YOU MUST SUBMIT A COPY OF YOUR FOOD LICENSE OR FOOD HANDLERS PERMIT WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
All applications are subject to approval. Applications will be date and time stamped upon receiving. We are only allowing one vendor in each type business, i.e., Paparazzi, Tupperware, Posh, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, etc. The same goes for Food vendors. One per specific type of food, i.e. hamburgers, hotdogs, snowcones, and specialty items. We will be allowing as many Independent Crafters as possible. A detailed list of items you wish to sell must be listed on your application.
*** NEW FOR 2018… PLEASE MAIL YOUR PAYMENT
WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Your application won’t be considered until payment is received.
You will receive a call, text or email when your space has been approved or denied.
If your booth isn’t approved for any reason, (duplicate booth, etc) your payment
will be mailed back asap.
PLEASE make your checks payable to: Lisa Torgerson
If you have questions or concerns please feel free to call Lisa.
347 North 250 East
Salina, Utah 84654
Please mail or hand deliver your application and fee.
If you wish to send pmt via PayPal or Venmo, please note that on your application!
NO REFUNDS of booth fees will be given after your space has been approved.
However, if you have an emergency and can’t attend please let me know
in ample time and we may have a waiting list for booths.
If your booth can be filled your fee will be refunded at that time.
You MAY NOT just find someone to fill in your booth space, as there have been waiting lists in years past. We will contact those in line and find someone to possibly fill your spot.
Booth assignments will be given at set-up. If you have special needs in a booth space, please let me know asap.
The Registration form is attached. Please complete and return asap.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO MAIL YOUR PAYMENT WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
You will be contacted as soon as possible if you application is approved.
Please keep these 2 pages for your records.
If you have questions or concerns please feel free to call Lisa.
I agree to the all Festival requirements. If any violations are brought to my attention, I agree to make immediate corrective action. I also agree to help advertise with friends, neighbors and all those you associate with to help make our event a fun and successful one!
You will be contacted and given a booth confirmation with set-up information
IF you are selected to participate. THANK YOU!!!
Which type of Vendor are you interested in participating as:
_______________FOOD _______________CRAFTS, ETC.
*FOOD VENDORS MUST SUBMIT A COPY OF FOOD LICENSE OR FOOD HANDLERS PERMIT WITH APPLICATION!
Which days are you interested in?
______Friday ($30) ______Saturday ($40) _______BOTH DAYS ($50)
How many booth spaces?
______ (2 max) Spaces are 10’x10’… Fees listed above are per booth.
NAME OF VENDOR:____________________________________________
BUSINESS NAME(if applicable):______________________________________________
City:___________________________ State:________ Zip:_____________
PHONE NUMBER: (_____)___________________ Alternate number: (_____)____________________
EMAIL ADDRESS: ______________________________________
Please list all items you are wanting to sell: CRAFTS AND FOOD VENDORS
(please use the back if more room is needed)
NEW FOR 2018 CRAFT VENDORS-
We are trying something new for 2018! Please select your preferences. Booth space choices in prior years had been drawn out of a hat. This year we will try this and would love your feedback.
Please write the booth number(s) in the appropriate choice spaces. THESE ARE NOT GUARANTEED!!
East side of Road (near apartments)
|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–| Church parking lot
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–| driveway to home
West side of Road (near Soda Barn)
If you have special needs as far booth preferences please list here:
Reminder: Applications will be date and time stamped upon receiving.
We are only allowing one vendor from each type business.
OFFICE USE ONLY: Application Received: __________________ Time:________________
Approved:___________ Date:_____________ BOOTH SPACE #___________
FEE AMOUNT:_________________ CASH ______ CHECK___________ OTHER