THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS.
If you need a special accommodation to participate in the City Council Meetings, please notify Sherri Westbrook, City Recorder, (435) 529-7304, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Notice Title: disposition of found property
Notice Date & Time: June 13, 2014 | 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Description/Agenda:The Salina Police will dispose of the following found property on June 23, 2014 unless it can be identified and claimed. Claimants will be required to show proof of ID and be able to specifically identify the property or items listed.
Bicycle; cell phone; cash.
Miss Mary’s Museum Set to Re-open August 4, 2015 Photo by Kirk D Rasmussen
Learn a little about Salina’s past at Miss Mary’s Museum. Located on the corner of 200 South and 100 East. There are a lot of great artifacts to be seen. The building itself is a treasure.
10. Learn how to check out a book on your mobile device
9. Check out a great summer DVD to watch with your family
8. Visit with the nice librarians about the new books available
7. Buy a colorful pencil and eraser
6. Pick up your free copy of the Gettysburg Address
5. Check your email or update your Facebook status on a library computer
4. Check out an audiobook to take on your family road trip
3. “Like” Salina Library on Facebook
2. Take your children and grandchildren to Storytime
“The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
― Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
The Salina City Pool is scheduled to open on Monday, June 2, 2014.
Check out the fees and times for this season on the swimming pool page.
Looking forward to a great pool season!