10. Learn how to check out a book on your mobile device
9. Check out a great summer DVD to watch with your family
8. Visit with the nice librarians about the new books available
7. Buy a colorful pencil and eraser
6. Pick up your free copy of the Gettysburg Address
5. Check your email or update your Facebook status on a library computer
4. Check out an audiobook to take on your family road trip
3. “Like” Salina Library on Facebook
2. Take your children and grandchildren to Storytime
“The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
― Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
The Salina City Pool is scheduled to open on Monday, June 2, 2014.
Check out the fees and times for this season on the swimming pool page.
Looking forward to a great pool season!
Chartered in 1924, the Salina Lions Club celebrated it’s 90th birthday on Wednesday evening at the Lions Den. A steak dinner was served to 25 members and guests. Our guests included Berverly Thomas–District 28T Governor along with Craig Rasmussen–1st Vice District Governor and Milt Taylor–2nd Vice District Governor. Each of the guests expressed their experiences with Lions Clubs.
After the guests had spoken, the other membes at the party talked about their most enjoyable experiences as members of the Salina Lions Club.
A beautiful cake, displaying 90 candles was then cut and served with ice cream. They evening was very enjoyable, especially having the District Officers present and hearing their experiences.
Check out this new website feature video with an aerial view of the Salina City Park. Time to start planning your outdoor summer activities.